It's that time of year again. When we're bombarded by everyone's top 10 list. Top 10 baby names, top 10 news stories, top 10 worst movies, top 10 worst moments, best moments. So here's my list: The Top Ten Prematurely Cancelled programs, my vote for shows I loved for far too short a time.
1. Moonlight - a fun, sexy vampire that got prematurely staked by the writers' strike.
2. Firefly - the powers that be didn't even think it was important enough to air the first episode first. Sounds like network sabotage to me
3. Dirty Sexy Money - My guilty pleasure
4. Enemy Within - Love Christian Slater
5. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - A quirky behind-the-scenes comedy show with Matthew Perry and the writers of West Wing
6. The Unusuals - a very quirky police show with characters that were truly different
7. Men in Trees - did I mention I like quirky?
8. The Bionic Woman - Much better than the original IMHO
9. The Dollhouse - Another Josh Whedon show to hit the skids. I guess Fox just doesn't know what to do with dark and original.
10. Tales of the Gold Monkey - still waiting for this one to come to DVD. Donald Bellasario are you listening?
So what shows do you think were cancelled much too soon?